Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Monster Rugs

The following rugs were given to me by my cousin who has a friend with an ability to print on carpet and rug. It's pretty sweet, as you can see. Luckily for me, he made a bunch and gave some to my cousin who was kind enough to pass them on to me. If you've ever wanted to know the inner workings of a monster, boy have you come to the right place. I just can't decide if I should hang them on the wall of the baby's room or put them on the floor.

Godzilla:

The Smog Monster (I had to look this one up):

Double bonus from all of this... upon showing my nieces, their interest was piqued and we spend the next 10 minutes or so watching clips of Godzilla and learning about the various monsters from the series. Yes, I introduced them to Godzilla (and luckily, it was one of their birthday's the next day and I was able to get them a Godzilla toy. Happy days, indeed).


No comments:

Post a Comment