Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Odd Combo

A while ago, I bought the Alien soundtrack on vinyl. I haven't listened to it nearly as much as I should because I thought my fiancee might be annoyed by it, which is crazy because it's Jerry Goldsmith and he rules. I listened to it yesterday and I don't know what I was thinking. However, because it's been sitting on my shelf for a while, I either forgot or didn't know that there was an old receipt trapped inside the album cover:

Maybe I'm just prejudiced and can't believe that someone would by the amazing soundtrack to one of my favorite movies AND whatever Hot Rod Hootenanny is, but that seems like an odd combination to me.

Also, it's very clearly the Alien Soundtrack, not Aliens. Get it right, Multnomah Antique Gallery salesperson!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe YOU bought both, but then got confused and destroyed the Hootenanny LP?

    ReplyDelete