Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Work Is Famous (and so is my coworker)

A few of you have visited me here in Portland and a few more will be visiting this summer. Those who have visited have received the tour of my place of work: the Hollywood Theatre. Those who will be coming, I will push, prod, poke, and pressure to visit the grand old building. It's a  great place to work and is one of the oldest theaters in the city, built in 1926. The entire Hollywood District is named after it. Oh, and it's starring in a motherfucking commercial*!


It should be noted that, due to the prices of corn steadily rising, we've had to adjust the price of the popcorn mentioned in the commercial. There's no word as to whether Progressive has done the same.

Also, that stellar paint job was donated by the Tradesperson of the Year, Joel Hamburg.

*Sorry for cursing, but it's pretty damn rad**.


**There I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment